POLAQUA is perceived as a reliable contractor guaranteeing a good level of workmanship and offering high-quality services rendered in a timely manner. The above is confirmed by the certificates our company has obtained.
The decision to implement the integrated quality and management system within the organization was made as early as at the end of 1999. It was our intention to improve organizational processes and minimize negative impact on the natural environment. The first certificates - ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 – were awarded by TUV CERT. We were fully aware that in order to be a reliable partner, we had to expand our knowledge and to confirm it with subsequent certificates. Continuous development of the Integrated Quality Management System has resulted in another (fifth) certifying audit carried out at POLAQUA. The Quality Systems and Management Department of the Military Academy of Technology awarded new certificates, and the Technical Supervision Office, the Management Systems Certifying Entity UDT-CERT confirmed that the relevant requirements had been met by issuing a welding quality certificate.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ACCORDING TO ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 3834 and AQAP 2120
At present the Integrated Management System is in place at POLAQUA, which includes:
- quality management system, AQAP and welding,
- environmental management system,
- occupational health and safety management system.
Following the conducted Audit, the Quality and Management Systems Unit issued the following certificates to the Company:
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
POL-AQUA as the contractor of works in the scope of electrical and general construction, environmental engineering and communication infrastructure, is committed to maintaining a high standard of occupational health and safety, protecting the health and social conditions of its employees, and ensuring a high quality of its services while respecting the natural environment. The fundamental objective of the Integrated Management System Policy is to provide such goods and services that, due to their quality, satisfy the requirements of our customers, are environmentally friendly as well as are safe to manufacture and use.
The assumptions of the Integrated Management System Policy are performed by:
- maintaining and continuously improving the Integrated Management System according to the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and PN-N-18001;
- continuously and systematically improving the quality and competitiveness of our products and services;
- continuously supervising processes performed in order to optimise production costs, improve the quality, reduce environmental pollution and improve occupational health and safety;
- developing mutually beneficial cooperation with customers and suppliers to improve the quality of goods and services provided;
- streamlining quality control processes;
- implementing new techniques and technologies, machinery and equipment with the aim of reducing environmental pollution at work stations;
- maintaining the machine park, tools as well as the measurement and diagnostic equipment in regular working order;
- reducing noise at work stations with the highest noise level;
- making a rational use of natural resources, energy and fuels, knowledge, technologies and capital;
- supervising essential environmental aspects as well as occupational health and safety issues;
- preventing contamination and extraordinary environmental hazards, breakdowns, catastrophes; creating safe and pro-environmental attitudes and behaviour among employees by improving continuously their qualifications as well as through their participation and involvement in activities promoting high quality environment and occupational health and safety;
- continuously improving employees' qualifications and awareness as well as the occupational health and safety conditions by carrying out systematic training courses mandatory to perform the tasks assigned in an adequate manner;
- effectively managing security by ongoing analysis of existing threats and evaluating occupational risk at all work stations;
- using collective collective and personal protective equipment;
- preventing accidents at work, occupational diseases and potential accident prone situations.
Achieving the objectives set out above entails systematic improvement of the Integrated Management System consistent with the following standards: EN ISO 9001; EN ISO 14001; PN-N-18001 and the AQAP-2120 requirements.
The Management Board of the Company undertakes to ensure appropriate resources and means to implement the assumptions of the Integrated Management System Policy and to improve all the processes of the Integrated Management System.
All the employees are obliged to perform this Policy by striving to act consciously and responsibly with the aim of promoting quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety.